Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Jet Fast

ok so Lent is over. kinda late Ryan. lol. well yeah, so Lent is over and i feel like it's been a success. the only thing i regret is not making up with a certain teacher who could be squashed by about 12 blocks. haha. but as me and mailyn say...whatever.

So i got a 3.6 GPA for third term. i mean at least i passed trig with a C and damn was i lucky. i've met someone new. i ate at Genki sushi with more than 10 people at once. i'm about to leave to Arizona and Cali. i learned that i hated packing. you know the usual things. and Father told me in my confirmation interview that i have the Gift of Encouragement. lol. he said he felt at ease with me and that i make people feel at ease. haha.

there was only one disappointment this whole week. well actually a few. im not going Senior Prom with Jamaica. money was an issue. Prom may be at the gym next year. can you say GROSS. i left Easter Vigil early to go to a party. and i had to get over someone for the better of myself><

either way im glad im gonna be gone for 6 days. because as random and busy as i may be, i need a well deserved break from school, family, friends, and of course the emo kid. lol. well see you later. hopefully i can blog while im gone. well for now building blocks has gone under intermission. -Ryan:]

1 comment:

It's Mailyn fool! said...

don't miss me too much );<