Thursday, January 1, 2009

09 Gotta Pay The Fine!

haha. so its officially 2009 which means resolution, resolution, resolution. so here they are folks.

1. Go to church and lifeteen every Sunday.
2. Leave my hair down...
3. Learn how to cook more than rice and saimin. lol.
4. Play with Eeyore(my pupster) more often.
5. GAIN WEIGHT and/or MUSCLE><
6. Get my permit and license.
7. Bring Kim to Ward Genki
8. Become Senior Class President
9. Get closer to my sponsor again.
10. Make a PSA on my own.
11. Be MADE into a wrestler.
12. Learn how to play my guitar.
13. Gain/get closer to my friends.
14. Do well on AP Exams and SAT
15. Go to the mainland.
16. Drop grudges...and make new ones. lol jk.
17. Stop spending money on food.
18. Get a job at Pacsun!
19. Buy MORE JACKETS!
20. Emcee 09 Grad
and
21. Forget Tadpole...for good.

and there it is. Cant wait for 09.

No comments: